NOTE TO REGULAR MONTHLY READERS: Additions or changes in blue.
NOTE: Always check Brian’s Area Messages/Breaking News as there may be something there that is not in the monthly update. Rather than keeping the same info on for six months, which is what I have done in the past … I feel that only three months is necessary. The previous updates are always available.
PUBLICATIONS: (Please keep in mind that all dates are tentative and subject to change.)
- Paul Calvin Wilson, of Lighthouse Media One. From the Vaults. Volume Three contains a Foreword, Introductions to each story, Darghud’s Doll, David’s Worm, Vanessa’s Voice The Running Man and In the Vaults Beneath. All the artwork will be done by Allen Koszowski. http://www.lighthousemediaone.co.uk/ Now available for pre-order. In the finishing stages.
- February 2008. Tarra Khash: Hrossak! trade paperback, Tor Books.
- May 2008. Subterranean Press Mythos Collection of what Brian considers his best of. Title: Haggopian and Other Stories. Bob Eggleton will be doing artwork. http://www.subterraneanpress.com/ Contents: Volume Two: The Caller of The Black, Haggopian, Cement Surroundings, The House of Cthulhu, The Night Sea-Maid Went Down, Name and Number, Recognition, Curse of the Golden Guardians, Aunt Hester, The Kiss of Bugg-Shash, De Marigny’s Clock, Mylakhrion the Immortal The Sister City, What Dark God?, The Statement of Henry Worthy, Dagon’s Bell, The Thing from the Blasted Heath, Dylath Leen, The Mirror of Nitocris, The Second Wish, The Hymn, Synchronicity or Something, The Black Recalled, The Sorcerer’s Dream. Pre-orders being taken now: http://www.subterraneanpress.com/Mer...oduct_Count=74
- June 2008. Necroscope, the original. Tor will be doing this on their new Orb imprint, which is the tradepaper side of TOR. So as it stands now … they are starting the Necroscope series up in a special tradepaper edition. It will have new lettering and new style. Bob Eggleton will be doing the cover.
- November 2008 Solaris publication date for Mythos Novel Volume One. Title: The Taint and Other Mythos Novellas. Contents: The Horror at Oakdeene, Born of the Winds, The Fairground Horror, The Taint, Rising with Surtsey, Lord of the Worms, The House of the Temple.
- September 2008 Marvin Kaye The Ghost Quartet will include the new novella The Place of Waiting. TOR Books is the publisher.
WHAT’S IN THE WORKS: (Please keep in mind that items are always subject to change.) Once I have an actual publication date an item will move up to the Publications section.
- The Nonesuch & Others Subterranean wants to put this in next year’s schedule. Titles in the book: The Thin People, previously published, naturally. Stilts, by the same narrator which only appeared in the 2003 World Fantasy Convention Book, and by the same narrator a new unpublished story The Nonesuch. Bob Eggleton will be doing the art. More information on this when available.
- Brian’s Convention Readings. In the past I did a four CD set, many of you have. I’m thinking about doing these again except this time it will be a no frills package. It will be one CD … in MP3 format and the CD will have a label. I might give two options of packaging. One: The CD will come in just a paper sleeve. Two: CD will come in a single plastic case with insert. I’ll have to see how this goes and do some pricing. When I get everything ready I’ll put a post on the board in Merchandise For Sale.
- Solaris UK Mythos Volume Two Haggopian and Other Stories. Publication information when available.
- Two novellas titled For the Dead Travel Slowly andHarry and the Pirates along with an introduction and end piece have been submitted to Tor Books. Probably a 2009 publication. Info when available.
- Solaris UK. Two novellas titled For the Dead Travel Slowly andHarry and the Pirates along with an introduction and end piece. Publication info when available.
- The House of Doors is going to be reissued in tradepaper format from Tor, using the original paperback cover before it went techno. Also Tor are thinking about repackaging the Hero Series, format unknown at this time. Many folks missed out on this one because all four books had the same cover except for the color. More information when available.
- Solaris are interested in publishing The Compleat Crow with a Bob Eggleton Cover … Contents: Inception, Lord of the Worms, The Caller of the Black, The Viking’s Stone, The Mirror of Nitocris, An Item of Supporting Evidence, Billy’s Oak, Darghud’s Doll, De Marigny’s Clock, Name and Number, The Black Recalled. When publication dates are available I’ll let you know as always.
- Necroscope the movie. http://www.necroscopethemovie.com Thanks to Shadoe who has supplied this link
http://www.evolvingpicturesentertainment.com/ it at least it’s a working site and not under construction. Anything substantial happens … you’ll find it here. Things are moving along on this … we’ll have to see how it goes.
- Do to unforeseen circumstances we will no longer be listing Brian’s appearances. However, we will be sending out personal emails to those we know that always like to attend. I’ve put a post in Messages/Breaking News about Appearances … you’ll find all the info you need there.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: FEBRUARY/MARCH 2008 UPDATE...
February 2nd, 2008, 06:38 AM #1
FEBRUARY/MARCH 2008 UPDATE...Silky
"The Master's Lady"
The Future Is A Devious Thing...
By Silky in forum Monthly UpdateReplies: 3Last Post: February 25th, 2008, 07:24 AM
By Silky in forum Monthly UpdateReplies: 0Last Post: March 1st, 2007, 08:19 AM
By Silky in forum Monthly UpdateReplies: 0Last Post: February 1st, 2007, 06:56 AM