NOTE TO REGULAR MONTHLY READERS: Additions or changes in blue.
NOTE: Always check Brian’s Area Messages/Breaking News as there may be something there that is not in the monthly update. If there is not enough info I’ll just do one bi-monthly.
- Items For Sale http://www.brianlumley.net T-Shirts, hats and other Necroscope® Merchandise … And my Amazon shop: http://www.amazon.co.uk/shops/necrotec
PUBLICATIONS & WHAT’S IN THE WORKS: (Please keep in mind that all dates are tentative and subject to change. Whenever I have new info you’ll find it here.)
- MARCH 2012. The following information is provided by Paul Kane & Marie O’Regan: The Mammoth Book of Body Horror, Twenty-Five Stories of Transformation, Mutation and Contagion, edited by Paul Kane & Marie O’Regan. Editors of the bestselling and British Fantasy Award-nominated Hellbound Hearts.. A very special and unique anthology celebrating the sub-genre of ‘Body Horror’, tracing its origins right up to the most modern exponents of the form. Featuring a veritable ‘who’s who’ of horror literature, and including the stories those classic Body Horror movies – The Thing, The Fly and Re-Animator – were based on, this promises to be a groundbreaking and landmark release in the history of the genre. Full Table of Contents: TRANSFORMATION by Mary Shelley; THE TELL-TALE HEART by Edgar Allan Poe; HERBERT WEST: RE-ANIMATOR by H.P. Lovecraft; WHO GOES THERE? John W. Campbell; THE FLY by George Langelaan; TIS THE SEASON TO BE JELLY by Richard Matheson; SURVIVOR TYPE by Stephen King; THE BODY POLITIC by Clive Barker; THE CHANEY LEGACY by Robert Bloch; THE OTHER SIDE by Ramsey Campbell; FRUITING BODIES by Brian Lumley; FREAKTENT by Nancy A. Collins; REGION OF THE FLESH by Richard Christian Matheson; WALKING WOUNDED by Michael Marshall Smith; CHANGES by Neil Gaiman; OTHERS by James Herbert; THE LOOK by Christopher Fowler; RESIDUE by Alice Henderson; DOG DAYS by Graham Masterton; BLACK BOX by Gemma Files; THE SOARING DEAD by Simon Clark; POLYP by Barbie Wilde; ALMOST FOREVER by David Moody; BUTTERFLY by Axelle Carolyn; STICKY EYE by Conrad Williams. Introduction by Stuart Gordon (Director of Re-Animator and From Beyond)
The book is available to pre-order at the publishers’ page here:
http://www.constablerobinson.com/?se...0396_paperback or on Amazon.co.uk here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mammoth-Book...8008411&sr=8-1
- AUGUST 2012 No Sharks in the Med and Other Stories. Subterranean Press, August 2012. Contents: Introduction, Fruiting Bodies, The Sun, the Sea, and the Silent Scream, The Picnickers, The Viaduct, The Luststone, The Whisperer, No Sharks in the Med, The Pit-Yakker, The Place of Waiting, The Man Who Killed Kew Gardens, My Thing Friday, The Disapproval of Jeremy Cleave. Pre-order: http://www.subterraneanpress.com/Mer...oduct_Count=85
- E-BOOKS. There is interest in the UK for Brian’s entire list of novels to be done in e-format. It’s looking pretty good but once the contracts are signed I’ll be able to give you more detailed information. Keeping you informed as always.
- Publication TBA. Two-Stone Tom’s Big T.O.E. This short story will be published in Subterranean’s Online Magazine. You can keep track by going to: http://www.subterraneanpress.com/
- Necroscope: The Möbius Murders, a novel of 52,000 words. This is the same size as a Hero and Eldin novel, approximately. It is , as per title, a Necroscope story. Subterranean Press will do the book … and more info when available.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MARCH 2012 UPDATE...
March 3rd, 2012, 07:32 AM #1
MARCH 2012 UPDATE...Silky
"The Master's Lady"
The Future Is A Devious Thing...
By Silky in forum Monthly UpdateReplies: 0Last Post: January 31st, 2012, 07:53 AM
By Silky in forum Monthly UpdateReplies: 0Last Post: March 1st, 2010, 07:25 AM
By Silky in forum Monthly UpdateReplies: 0Last Post: March 4th, 2009, 07:16 AM
By Silky in forum Monthly UpdateReplies: 3Last Post: February 25th, 2008, 08:24 AM
By Silky in forum Monthly UpdateReplies: 0Last Post: March 1st, 2007, 09:19 AM