Who does Brian have to thank for getting out his novels in America? TOR Books! Check out Tor's Official Site http://www.tor.com/
Delirium books - the place to get Brian's Dreamland series - an amazing collection!
The man who helped Brian get started in the US, W. Paul Ganley, Publisher. Check out what he has going on. Paul still has Ganley editions of Brian's works available. Swing by to see what he has left!
Publishing house that is bringing a unique short story collection together called Brian Lumley's Freaks. Subterranean Press is widely considered to be among the finest specialty publishers in the horror, suspense, and dark mystery genres, and has published Peter Straub, David Morrell, Dan Simmons, Poppy Z. Brite, Robert Bloch, and others.
The people bringing you one of Brian's works not seen too often, The House of the Temple. Not seen in the United States since 1981 (an appearance in Weird Tales), and out of print worldwide for years, The House of the Temple will be released in Limited Edition hardcover by Endeavor Press in the summer of 2003. All copies will be signed by the author and both artists. Accompanying the title story will be Brian Lumley’s short story Swamped, not seen in print in the USA since 1986.
Lighthouse Magazine is a new publication that is looking to:
- Bridge the gap between renowned authors and their readers
- Pprovide a worthwhile worldwide platform for quality writing in the form of short stories and poetry
- Promote artist's and illustrator's work, wherever possible
- Promote and publicize short films and encourage filmmaking
- Support local arts/writers centres and institutes regionally, beginning with the North East of England
Their premier issue is a Brian Lumley special edition! Check it out!